samedi 24 mars 2007

Traveling...

I would like to speak about something interesting of me it is that I would like to say that I am a person who already traced her life and to plan several things and saying that the motivation does not miss by only ya several things which really gave me the desire for changing by what I have to carry out that in my current state I feel as a person who does not have nothing achieves and yes I think that I must change but I envisaged that after my maitrise because I think that after this one I will prepare to leave abroad for several reasons and that since I was child in primary education I wanted to go abroad but my father did not want for several reasons and this idea was encrusted in my tète each time I ask my father to go on a journey it answered me by not or am patient whereas one had money and at the same time of other people had means less than ours and they sent their children travels from there then I have decide that one day by my own means I will leave this country and to carry out all my dreams even if my father would oppose it and once I said to him that if you offers a work to me, a house, a car and you finds me a woman I would not remain in it country by what I think that I cannot carry out all my dreams here.

Aucun commentaire: