vendredi 23 mars 2007

I would like to advise has any person to go on journeys by what it is really very useful like means to distract itself, to meet other people, of another cultures, to exchange ideas, and sometimes to make the insane one not to pass unperceived and veiled of it a history of my first voyage for me it is the first but for others as my father it is the tenth by what I already travelled in Lybie 9 times and all these 9 voyages I did not regard them as voyages for several reasons, forget that and speak about my 1st voyage in Egypt which it spent last year during holidays of spring of which I spent good moments and of bad moments but saying that the bad moments they are forgotten and one appreciates the good moments because I would never forget them my life, I would like to show You places of this voyage then to appreciate my images of all the places which I visited and write to me comments…

Aucun commentaire: